||This biography of a living person includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Akita Prefecture, Japan
|Subject||science fiction manga.|
Hiroki Endo (遠藤 浩輝 Endō Hiroki, born November 3, 1970 in Akita Prefecture) is a Japanese manga artist. He graduated from Musashino Art University. He is most known for his science-fiction series Eden: It's an Endless World!, which has been translated into English by Dark Horse.
- Eden: It's an Endless World! (1997–2008)
- Meltdown (メルトダウン) (2002–present)
- Hantei Shiai Jōtō! (判定試合上等!) (2006–present)
- All Rounder Meguru (オールラウンダー廻) (2008–2016)
Short story collections
- Hiroki Endo's Tanpenshu Volume 1 (1996–1997)
- "The Crows, the Girl and the Yakuza"
- "Because You're Definitely a Cute Girl"
- "For Those of Us Who Don't Believe in God"
- Hiroki Endo's Tanpenshu Volume 2 (1996–2000)
- "Hang" (Hang)
- "High School Girl 2000"
- "Boys Don't Cry"
- Smith, David. "Tanpenshu". (January 2007) Newtype USA. Volume 6, Number 1, page 138.
- Hiroki Endo manga works at Media Arts Database (in Japanese)
- Hiroki Endo on Twitter (in Japanese)
- Uno sguardo alla fine del mondo di D. Santoni, in IntercoM
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|