|Born||18 November 1985|
|Height||146 cm (4 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||49 kg (108 lb)|
|Coached by||Yoshiyuki Miyake|
Hiromi Miyake (三宅 宏実 Miyake Hiromi?), born 18 November 1985) is a Japanese weightlifter. Her father and coach is Yoshiyuki Miyake, who was a bronze medallist in weightlifting at the 1968 Mexico City Olympics. Her uncle Yoshinobu Miyake was a gold medalist in weightlifting at the 1964 and 1968 Olympics.
She is an employee of Ichigo Group Holdings.
Miyake participated in the women's -48 kg class at the 2006 World Weightlifting Championships and won the bronze medal, finishing behind Yang Lian and Wiratthaworn Aree. She snatched 80 kg and clean and jerked an additional 108 kg for a total of 188 kg, 29 kg behind winner Qiu, but as much as second placed Aree, who because of her lighter weight was ranked in a better position.
- "Japanese Medalists in London 2012 Olympics". joc.or.jp. Japanese Olympic Committee. Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- "Hiromi Miyake Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 2016-01-10.
- "MIYAKE Hiromi". International Weightlifting Federation.
- 75th MEN'S and 18th WOMEN'S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS -62 KG MEN, iwf.net
- "Mingjuan Wang wins Olympic gold for China in 48kg weightlifting". Retrieved 2012-07-28.
- . The Japan News. http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003121832. Missing or empty
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hiromi Miyake.|
- Athlete Biography MIYAKE Hiromi at the Wayback Machine (archived August 10, 2008) at beijing2008
- Ichigo Group Holdings
|This biographical article relating to weightlifting in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|