|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Location||2-10 Chūō, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi-ken 980-0021
|Operated by||Sendai Subway|
|Distance||7.9 km from Izumi-Chūō|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||15 July 1987|
|Passengers (FY 2015)||10,672 daily|
Hirose-dōri Station is an underground station with a single island platform serving two tracks.
|1||■ Namboku Line||■ for Sendai, Tomizawa|
|2||■ Nanboku Line||■ for Izumi-Chūō|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hirose-dōri Station.|
|Sendai Subway Namboku Line|
|Kōtōdai-Kōen (N08)||-||Sendai (N10)|
Hirose-dōri Station was opened on 15 July 1987. Operations were suspended from 11 March 2011 to 29 April 2012 due to damage sustained by the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami.
In fiscal 2015, the station was used by an average of 10,672 passengers daily.
- Clis Road Shopping District
- Sendai City Hirose Post Office
- Sendai City Gas Bureau Showroom
- Tohoku Electric Power headquarters
- FM Sendai Head office
In addition, the area around the station is a commercial district, with many restaurants and shopping opportunities.
- 仙台市地下鉄 駅別乗車人員の推移 [Sendai city underground station passenger statistics] (PDF) (in Japanese). Japan: Sendai city. 2016. Retrieved 31 August 2017.
Media related to Hirose-dōri Station at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Japanese)