|Full name||Hiroshi Ibusuki|
|Date of birth||27 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Nagareyama, Japan|
|Height||1.97 m (6 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|2009–2010||→ Zaragoza B (loan)||27||(12)|
|2010–2011||→ Sabadell (loan)||34||(10)|
|2012–2013||→ Eupen (loan)||26||(10)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, 2 May 2016 (UTC).
Born in Nagareyama, Chiba, Ibusuki played all his youth football with Kashiwa Reysol. On 2 January 2009, aged not yet 18, he was purchased by Girona FC in Spain, signing a three-year contract. He made his Segunda División debut on 19 April, playing ten minutes in a 0–3 away loss against Hércules CF at the José Rico Pérez.
Ibusuki spent the following two seasons on loan, with Real Zaragoza B (Tercera División) and CE Sabadell FC (Segunda División B), and made his debut for the latter in a 0–0 draw against UE Lleida, again as a substitute. He would, however, be a major contributor to the Catalans' promotion to the second level, starting in 26 of the games he appeared in and scoring ten goals, best in the squad.
In the 2011 summer Ibusuki signed for Sevilla FC in La Liga, but spent the vast majority of his first season with the B team, in division three. On 21 January 2012 he made his first-team debut, coming on for Álvaro Negredo in the 83rd minute of a 1–1 away derby draw against Real Betis.
- As of 28 July 2016
1Includes Copa Federación de España.
2Includes Segunda División Playoffs.
- "El Hércules tampoco falla y golea al Girona" [Hércules also does not fail and routs Girona] (in Spanish). Marca. 19 April 2009. Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "Ibusuki Hiroshi es nuevo jugador del CE Sabadell" [Ibusuki Hiroshi is new CE Sabadell player] (in Spanish). CE Sabadell. 26 August 2010. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "CE Sabadell 0–0 Lleida" (in Catalan). CE Sabadell. 29 August 2010. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- "El Sevilla ficha a Ibusuki, un japonés de dos metros" [Sevilla signs Ibusuki, two-metre tall Japanese] (in Spanish). Diario AS. 21 July 2011. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Negredo rescues 10-man Sevilla". ESPN Soccernet. 21 January 2012. Retrieved 10 February 2012.
- "Hiroshi, amb la selecció japonesa sub-19" [Hiroshi, to the Japanese under-19 team] (in Catalan). CE Sabadell. 17 September 2010. Retrieved 22 April 2011.
- "Hiroshi Ibusuki". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 March 2011.