March 15, 1970|
Hiroshi Nagahama started his career at Madhouse Studio as a mechanical designer for The Cockpit, and was also a part of the production staff for Azuki-chan. After leaving Madhouse Studio, he became a freelancer and worked on the conceptual design for the Revolutionary Girl Utena series. He has also worked as the storyboard writer and animation director for Sexy Commando Gaiden: Sugoiyo! Masaru-san and Ojarumaru. Nagahama has been involved with the production of Doraemon: Nobita and the Windmasters, Pokémon Heroes, Fruits Basket, Kimi ni Todoke, and X-Men. He directed the highly acclaimed Mushishi, Detroit Metal City, The Flowers of Evil and Hatsune Miku music videos "Downloader" and "Chime".
- Fruits Basket (2001) (episodes 18 and 25)
- Jubei-chan 2: Siberia Yagyuu no Gyakushuu (2004) (chief)
- School Rumble (2004) (episode 3)
- Mushishi (2005)
- Gag Manga Biyori 2 (2006) (episode director)
- Detroit Metal City (2009)
- The Flowers of Evil (2013)
- Mushishi: Zoku-Shō (2014)
- The Reflection (2017)
- "Stan Lee, Hiroshi Nagahama's The Reflection Wave One Anime Reveals July Premiere, More Staff". Anime News Network. 24 March 2017. Retrieved 5 April 2017.
|This article about one or more people who work in the anime industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|