Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hiroshima is the capital of Hiroshima Prefecture and the largest city in the Chūgoku region, Japan.
Hiroshima may also refer to:
- Kitahiroshima, Hokkaido, a city located in Ishikari, Hokkaidō, Japan, formerly named "Hiroshima"
- Hiroshima Prefecture
In media, arts, and entertainment
- Hiroshima (film), a 1995 Japanese-Canadian film about the decision-making process behind the dropping of the nuclear bomb on Hiroshima
- Hiroshima: BBC History of World War II, a 2005 television documentary
In literature and publications
- Hiroshima (book), a 1946 book written by John Hersey
- Hiroshima (band), an American jazz band formed in 1974
- "Hiroshima" (song), a song by Dave Morgan and recorded by Wishful Thinking in 1971 and Sandra in 1990
- Hiroshima – Rising from the Abyss, a 2001 album by Toshiko Akiyoshi – Lew Tabackin Big Band
- "Hiroshima", a song by Ben Folds
- "Hiroshima", a song by Bjørn Afzelius
- Oh Hiroshima, a Swedish post-rock band
- "Hiroshima" (cantata), a composition included in Mieczysław Weinberg's Requiem Op. 96
- Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima, a 1960 composition by Krzysztof Penderecki
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp, Hiroshima's professional baseball club
- Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Hiroshima's professional football (soccer) club
In other uses
- Hotel-class submarine, Soviet submarine K-19 unofficially gained on fleet its nickname "Hiroshima"
- The Hiroshima meteorite of 2003, which fell in Chūgoku, Japan (see meteorite falls)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiroshima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.