From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hirschberg may refer to:
- Hirschberg, Thuringia, a town in the district of Saale-Orla-Kreis, Thuringia, Germany
- Hirschberg, Rhineland-Palatinate, a municipality in the district of Rhein-Lahn, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Hirschberg an der Bergstraße, a town in the district of Rhein-Neckar, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Hirschberg, a former municipality in Switzerland, now incorporated into Oberegg District in the canton of Appenzell Innerrhoden
- Hirschberg, the historic German name for Jelenia Góra, a city in Lower Silesia, south-western Poland
- Hirschberg, a part of town of Warstein in the district of Soest, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Hirschberger Großteich, the German name for Lake Mácha, an artificial lake in the Liberec Region, Czech Republic
- Hirschberg (Bad Hirschberg) German name for Doksy, a town located on the shores of lake Máchovo jezero
In mountains and hills:
- Hirschberg, the highest hill in the Kaufunger Wald, central Germany
- Hirschberg (Bavaria), a mountain in the Bavarian Fore-alps south of Lake Tegernsee, Bavaria, Germany
In people with the surname Hirschberg:
- Dan Hirschberg, an active computer scientist and a full professor in Computer Science at University of California
- Julia Hirschberg, an American computer scientist
- Max Hirschberg (1883–1964), a German Jewish lawyer
- Julius Hirschberg (1843–1925), a German ophthalmologist and medical historian.
In other uses:
- Hirschberg's algorithm, a dynamic computer programming algorithm
- Hirschberg test, a medical screening test for an eye condition in which the eyes are not properly aligned
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hirschberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.