Hiryū (Japanese: 飛龍), meaning "Flying Dragon" may refer to:
- Japanese aircraft carrier Hiryū
- Mitsubishi Ki-67 Hiryū, Japanese Army bomber
- Strider Hiryu, a ninja-like video game character
- Flying Dragon, a video game series known as Hiryu no Ken in Japan
- Trademark of Yomeishu that is the most traditional Japanese medical liquor. The trademark was given by the shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiryu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.