|Look up his in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
His is the possessive form of he.
His or HIS may also refer to:
- Hightech Information System, a Hong Kong graphics card company
- Honeywell Information Systems
- Hybrid intelligent system
- Microsoft Host Integration Server
- Hangzhou International School, in China
- Harare International School in Zimbabwe
- Hokkaido International School, in Japan
- Hsinchu International School, in Taiwan
Health and medicine
- Bundle of His, a collection of specialized heart cells
- Health information system
- Hospital information system
- His-tag, a polyhistidine motif in proteins
- Histidine, an amino acid
- His, Aust-Agder, a village in Arendal municipality in Aust-Agder county, Norway
- H.I.S. (travel agency), a Japanese travel agency
- HIS (automotive group), a German industry interest group
- His, Haute-Garonne, a commune in the Haute-Garonne departement, France
- B sharp, known as His in some European countries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title His.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.