Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up his in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
His is the possessive form of he.
His or HIS may also refer to:
- Hightech Information System, a Hong Kong graphics card company
- Honeywell Information Systems
- Hybrid intelligent system
- Microsoft Host Integration Server
- Hangzhou International School, in China
- Harare International School in Zimbabwe
- Hokkaido International School, in Japan
- Hsinchu International School, in Taiwan
Health and medicine
- Bundle of His, a collection of specialized heart cells
- Health information system
- Hospital information system
- His-tag, a polyhistidine motif in proteins
- Histidine, an amino acid
- His, Aust-Agder, a village in Arendal municipality in Aust-Agder county, Norway
- H.I.S. (travel agency), a Japanese travel agency
- His, Haute-Garonne, a commune in the Haute-Garonne departement, France
- B sharp, known as His in some European countries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title His.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.