His Bloody Project
|Author||Graeme Macrae Burnet|
His Bloody Project: Documents relating to the case of Roderick Macrae is a 2015 novel by Graeme Macrae Burnet. Using fictional historical documents, it tells the story of a 17-year-old boy named Roderick "Roddy" Macrae, who committed a triple homicide in the village of Culduie on the Applecross peninsula, circa 1869.
The book is the story of the young man Roddy Macrae and his animosity with the local constable, Lachlan Broad.
- "Man Booker prize 2016: the longlist – in pictures". The Guardian. July 27, 2016. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- "His Bloody Project - The Man Booker Prizes".
- Alice (September 13, 2016). "Man Booker Prize announces 2016 shortlist". Man Booker. Retrieved July 27, 2016.
- "Julian Barnes is rubbish, says Julian Barnes - The Man Booker Prizes".
- correspondent, Libby Brooks Scotland (22 September 2016). "His Bloody Project's sales leave Booker shortlist rivals for dead" – via The Guardian.
|This article about a crime novel of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.