Hisar Military Station
The scope of work comprises building work of RCC Frame structure construction (G+2 Storied), underground/overhead RCC reservoirs, Internal & External electrification, Internal & External Water supply, Road/Path/Culvers, Plumbing work, Sewage works etc. Whole project completed in 30 months period without any penalty.
After waiting over a year for the authorities to act on a complaint of alleged irregularities and corruption at the Hisar Military Station, a Colonel has petitioned the President and the Defence Ministry seeking their intervention. The Army has denied the allegations.
Medical and Hospital Care
In 2011, a 250-bedded Military Hospital, Hisar was inaugurated to provide medical facilities. The Military Hospital in Hisar is the 111th hospital of the Army. When fully commissioned the hospital will have nine specialities. It will also have a Blood Bank, an ICU and a Physiotherapy Department.
Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) for the Ex-Services & Their Families
In addition to Military Hospital, Hisar, Central medical Center near Dabra Chowk, NC Jindal Institute of Eye Care at Model Town and Dr. kalra's Sarvodya Multispeciality Hospital opposite Red Cross on Delhi Road in Hissar town are also on the official list of hospitals empannelled to provide the medical care to the ex-servicemen and their families under the Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS),
With effect from January 1, 2009, following are the new monetary limits for buying Non-AFD Items (groceries and low value items) and AFD (Against Firm Demand) Items from the CSD stores. An AFD item can be bought only on the CSD Smart Card of the original cardholder.
There is an 18 hole Hisar Army Golf Course at Hisar Military Station with wildlife, bar, changing area, separate course for ladies, etc.
- "Army exercise". The Telegraph. Calcutta, India. 5 April 2012. Retrieved 27 May 2012.
- "Armoured Formations". Bharat Rakshak. Archived from the original on 29 September 2014. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Battalion celebrates Hilli day". The Tribune. 24 November 2011. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- "Genesis". KV Military Station, Hisar. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Overview". Army Public School, Hisar. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Army Chief inaugurates military hospital in Hisar". The Indian Express. 14 July 2011. Retrieved 10 July 2012.