From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2011)|
|Location||Hishima, Onwa-chō, Katsuyama, Fukui
|Operated by||Echizen Railway|
|Line(s)||Katsuyama Eiheiji Line|
Only local trains serve Hishima Station. One track serves a single platform, and the station is unstaffed.
- The station is in the middle of a small residential area. The Hishima Citizens' Hall is 100 meters south.
- The Kuzuryū River and Fukui Prefectural Route 168 pass to the north.
- May 1, 1931: Station opens.
- June 25, 2001: Operations halted due to accident on the Echizen Main Line.
- October 19, 2003: Station reopens as an Echizen Railway station.
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|