From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hiss or hissing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiss or Hissing may refer to:
- Hiss (surname)
- Sibilant, a group of consonants that have a hissing or hushing sound
- Tape hiss, high frequency noise present on analogue magnetic tape recordings
- Electronic circuit hiss, white noise (electronics) present at low level in all electronic circuits
- Hiss (electromagnetic), an electromagnetic wave phenomenon
- Hiss, white noise on tape recorders, phones, MP3 players, speakers, headsets, etc.
- Hissing (manhwa), a Korean manhwa series by Kang EunYoung
- The Hiss, a five piece rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- H.I.S.S., Honda Ignition Security System vehicle immobiliser
- King Hiss, the villainous king of the Snake Men in Mattel toyline Masters of the Universe
- Sir Hiss, Prince John's fictional sidekick in the 1973 animated Disney movie Robin
- H.I.S.S., High Speed Sentry, a fictional vehicle in the G.I. Joe universe
- Hissing Sid
- His (disambiguation)
- Animal communication (many animals use hissing as a defense mechanism to deter predators)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.