Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hiss or hissing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiss or Hissing may refer to:
- Hiss (surname)
- Sibilant, a group of consonants that have a hissing or hushing sound
- Hiss (magnetic tape), high frequency noise present on analogue magnetic tape recordings
- Hiss (electronics) or electronic circuit hiss, white noise present at low level in all electronic circuits
- Hiss (electromagnetic), an electromagnetic wave phenomenon
- Hiss (white noise) on tape recorders, phones, MP3 players, speakers, headsets, etc.
- Hissing (manhwa), a Korean manhwa series by Kang EunYoung
- The Hiss, a five piece rock band from Atlanta, Georgia
- H.I.S.S., Honda Ignition Security System vehicle immobiliser
- King Hiss, the villainous king of the Snake Men in Mattel toyline Masters of the Universe
- Sir Hiss, Prince John's fictional sidekick in the 1973 animated Disney movie Robin
- H.I.S.S., High Speed Sentry, a fictional vehicle in the G.I. Joe universe
- Hissing Sid
- His (disambiguation)
- Animal communication (many animals use hissing as a defense mechanism to deter predators)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hiss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.