Historic Meridian Park
Meridian Park Historic District
|Location||Bounded by 34th St., Washington Boulevard, 30th St., and Pennsylvania St., Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Area||42 acres (17 ha)|
|Architectural style||Colonial Revival, Bungalow/Craftsman, Tudor Revival|
|NRHP reference No.||90000326|
|Added to NRHP||February 23, 1990|
Historic Meridian Park Neighborhood  is situated north of downtown Indianapolis, and located within the larger Mapleton Fall Creek Neighborhood. While the neighborhood is fairly small, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2009.
The neighborhood began to be developed around the turn of the 20th century. It not only has a significant collection of American Craftsman or Arts & Crafts Style homes, but is also notable as one of Indianapolis's first suburbs.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- "Historic Meridian Park | Indianapolis, Indiana, USA". www.historicmeridianpark.org.
- "Free HOA Websites, Neighborhood Websites, Homeowners Association Websites, Condo Websites, and Community Websites - Neighborhood Link". www.neighborhoodlink.com.
- "Indiana State Historic Architectural and Archaeological Research Database (SHAARD)" (Searchable database). Department of Natural Resources, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology. Retrieved 2016-08-01. Note: This includes Suzanne T. Rollins (September 1989). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Meridian Park Historic District" (PDF). Retrieved 2016-08-01., Site map, and Accompanying photographs
- Media related to Historic Meridian Park at Wikimedia Commons