Steam locomotive MÁV U34.901, currently in use by Historical Logging Back Swath Railway. Picture from May 2006
The Historical Logging Switchback Railway in Vychylovka (near Nová Bystrica, Slovakia) is preserved section technically most interesting part of the former narrow-gauge zig zag logging railway located in Kysuce and Orava region. The railway was closed in 1971 and disassembled, except an 8 km section from Chmúra to Tanečník. Currently a 3.6 km section is used as a heritage railway for tourists.
- Steam locomotive MÁV 2282/1909 (U34.901) – in service
- Steam locomotive MÁV 4281/1916 (U45.9) – in service until 1999
- Steam locomotive Kraus Maffei 15791/1940 – out of service
- Steam locomotive ČKD 2612/1948 – out of service
- Steam locomotive ČKD 1441/1928 – out of service (this is the last locomotive that has gone along the disassembled track in 1972; Until 1990 placed as memorial in depot Žilina).
Coordinates: 49°22′57″N 19°06′00″E / 49.38250°N 19.10000°E