|Edited by||Linda Mitchell|
|ISO 4||Hist. Reflect.|
Historical Reflections (fr: Réflexions Historiques) is a peer-reviewed academic journal of history published by Berghahn Books. It publishes articles in both English and French and was established in 1974. The editor-in-chief is Linda Mitchell.
The journal was published by the University of Waterloo from 1974 until 1989, then by Alfred University's Division of Human Studies until 2008, when it became a joint publication of Alfred University and Berghahn Books. After financial difficulties, the journal is now published solely by Berghahn Books. The journal was edited first by Stanley K. Johannesen (University of Waterloo), then by Stuart Campbell for most of the time after it moved to Alfred University. Daniel Gordon joined Campbell as the co-editor in 2003, until Mitchell became editor in 2005.
Abstracting and indexing
Historical Reflections/Reflexions Historiques is indexed and abstracted in:
- Abstracts of Popular Culture
- America: History and Life
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index
- Bibliographie annuelle de l'histoire de France
- French Historical Studies
- Historical Abstracts
- International Medieval Bibliography
- MLA International Bibliography
- Science of Religion
- Sociological Abstracts
- "Historical Reflections/Reflexions Historiques". Berghahn Books. Retrieved 2012-08-26.