(Redirected from History (TV channel))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up history in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
History is the study of the past.
History may also refer to:
- History of the Earth
- History of the world, the history of humanity
- Natural history
- Philosophy of history
Arts, entertainment, and media
- History (Herodotus), properly Histories
- History (Malmesbury) (Gesta Regum Anglorum) of William of Malmesbury
- History (novel), a novel by Elsa Morante
- "History" (short story), a 1941 science fiction by Isaac Asimov
- History, a 1973 book of poems by Robert Lowell
- History of Armenia of Moses of Chorene
- Natural History (Pliny) (Naturalis Historiae) of Pliny the Elder
- History (band), or HISTORY, South Korean pop boy band
- Histo ry (Alphaville album) (1993)
- History (controller.controller EP) (2004)
- History (Dune album) (2000)
- History (Jon English album) (2016)
- History (Loudon Wainwright III album) (1992)
- History (Matthew West album) (2005)
- HIStory, a 1995 album by Michael Jackson
- History:, 2011 album by Grime rapper JME
- History: America's Greatest Hits, a 1975 compilation album by America
- History: Function Music, a 2012 album by E-40 and Too Short
- History: Mob Music, a 2012 album by E-40 and Too Short
- History: The Singles 85–91
- "History", no.8 hit in UK for Mai Tai (band) 1985
- "History" (The Verve song) (1995)
- "History" by Cast, from their 1995 album All Change (album)|All Change]]
- "History" (Funeral for a Friend song) (2005)
- "History" (Exo song), 2012
- "History" (One Direction song) (2015)
- "HIStory/Ghosts", a 1997 double A-side single by Michael Jackson
- "History", a song by Blue System from the 1993 album Backstreet Dreams
- "History", a song by Madonna from the 2006 single "Jump"
- "History", a song by Tenacious D from the 2006 album The Pick of Destiny
- History (U.S. TV network) and its regional variants
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- history (Unix), an implementation of the Command history feature found in many Unix or Unix-compatible operating systems.
- Changelog, or history, a log or record of changes in computer projects
- Command history, a feature, found notably in many operating system shells, which allows users to recall, edit and rerun commands that were previously entered. The term can also be used for the variable lists found in the menus of some graphical programs that maintain, for example, a listing of recently accessed files or commands.
- Schedule (computer science), also called history, in the fields of databases and transaction processing
- History, a concept in the study of internal validity which refers to events outside of a scientific experiment or between repeated measures of the dependent variable that may have effect on the experiment’s internal validity.
- Medical history, the history of a patient
- Herstory, feminism
- Historia (disambiguation)
- Histories (disambiguation)
- Natural history (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title History.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.