(Redirected from Hitachi (train))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Hitachi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hitachi is a multinational corporation specializing in high-technology.
Hitachi may also refer to:
- Hanako, Princess Hitachi (born 1940), member of the Japanese imperial family
- Masahito, Prince Hitachi (born 1935), member of the Japanese imperial family
- Hitachi Works, the oldest member of the Hitachi group and ancestral home of Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hitachi Cable, independent spin-off of Hitachi Works
- Hitachi Canadian Industries Ltd. (HCI), an independent subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. located in Saskatoon, Canada
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe), subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., now parent of Euclid Trucks
- Hitachi Data Systems, a subsidiary of Hitachi, with enterprise storage systems group based both in Japan and in Santa Clara, California, US
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, disk drive manufacturer, wholly owned subsidiary of Western Digital
- Hitachi Maxell Ltd., commonly known as Maxell, a separate Japanese electronics company
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation — Osaka based engineering and heavy equipment company (also known as Hitachi Shipbuilding)
Hitachi may refer to several trains produced by Hitachi Rail, the rail division of Hitachi:
- Hitachi (Australian train), 1970s era trains in Melbourne, Australia
- Hitachi (Japanese train), a limited express train service in Japan
- Hitachi A-train
- Hitachi Foundation, a philanthropic organization founded in the U.S. by Hitachi in 1985
- Hitachi Tree, a named monkeypod tree in Moanalua Gardens and the corporate symbol of Hitachi, Ltd.
- T 258/03, also called Auction method/Hitachi, a decision of the Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitachi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.