Hitachi is a multinational corporation specializing in high-technology.
Hitachi may also refer to:
Hitachi may refer to several trains produced by the rail division of Hitachi :
- Hitachi (Australian train), 1970s era trains in Melbourne, Australia
- Hitachi (Japanese train), a limited express train service in Japan
- Hitachi A-train
- Hitachi Works, the oldest member of the Hitachi group and ancestral home of Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hitachi Cable, independent spin-off of Hitachi Works
- Hitachi Canadian Industries Ltd. (HCI), an independent subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. located in Saskatoon, Canada
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe), subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., now parent of Euclid Trucks
- Hitachi Data Systems, a subsidiary of Hitachi, with enterprise storage systems group based both in Japan and in Santa Clara, California, US
- Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, disk drive manufacturer, wholly owned subsidiary of Western Digital.
- Hitachi Maxell Ltd., commonly known as Maxell, a separate Japanese electronics company
- Hitachi Zosen Corporation — Osaka based engineering and heavy equipment company (also known as Hitachi Shipbuilding)
- Prince Hitachi (1935 – ), member of the Japanese imperial family
- Princess Hitachi (1940 – ), member of the Japanese imperial family
- Hitachi Foundation, a philanthropic organization founded in the U.S. by Hitachi in 1985
- Hitachi Hatsukaze, aircraft engines built in Japan
- T 258/03, also called Auction method/Hitachi, a decision of the Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office
- Hitachi Tree, a named tree monkeypod tree in Moanalua Gardens and the corporate symbol of Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hitachi Magic Wand, a massager and vibrator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitachi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.