From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hitch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hitch may refer to:
- Hitch, a knot used to attach a rope to a fixed object, see list of hitch knots
- Tow hitch, a construction on a truck or car to attach a trailer
- Hitches, fishes in the genus Lavinia including Lavinia exilicauda
- Hitch (route), a pattern run by a receiver in American football
- Hitch (film), a 2005 movie starring Will Smith
- Healthcare Interoperability Testing and Conformance Harmonisation, a 2010-2011 European Institute for Health Records project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.