Hitchcock Independent School District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hitchcock Independent School District is a public school district based in Hitchcock, Texas (USA). In addition to Hitchcock, the district serves parts of La Marque (including Delaney Cove) Tiki Island and the Saltgrass Crossing Subdivision.
- Hitchcock High School (Grades 9-12)
- Crosby Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Stewart Elementary School (Grades 3-5)
- Hitchcock Primary (Grades PK-2)
- "SCHOOL DISTRICT REFERENCE MAP (2010 CENSUS): Galveston County, TX." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on January 4, 2015.
- "2009 Accountability Rating System". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2015-10-25.