Hitchin may refer to:
- Hitchin, a town in Hertfordshire, England
- Hitchin railway station
- Hitchin (UK Parliament constituency)
- Hitchin Town F.C., a football club
- Hitchin F.C., a defunct football club
- Hitchin functional, a mathematical concept with applications in string theory
- Hitchin system, a mathematical concept
- Hitchin Comet, a newspaper
- Hitchin' Posts, a lost 1920 drama film directed by John Ford
- Hitchin' a Ride (song):
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitchin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.