Jump to navigation Jump to search
A hitching post is a post to which a horse (or other animal) may be tethered to prevent it from straying. The term can also refer to:
|Look up hitching post in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hitching posts.|
- The "hitching post", a contentious punishment in the case of Hope v. Pelzer
- The Hitching Post, a steakhouse restaurant
- The Hitching Post, a pub in Ballycogley
- The Hitching Post, a student publication of Wilson High School (Los Angeles, California)
- The Hitching Post, a student publication of Marlboro High School
- Hitching Post Plaza in Perinton, New York
- Hitching Post Hill (Hyattsville, Maryland), a historic building in Hyattsville, Prince George's County, Maryland
- Hitchin' Posts, a lost 1920 drama film directed by John Ford
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitching post.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.