Hitoshi Ashinano (芦奈野ひとし Ashinano Hitoshi, born April 25, 1963) is a Japanese manga artist. He is most noted for Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō, for which he won the 2007 Seiun Award for Best Science Fiction Manga. Another notable work is PositioN. Prior to his debut, Ashinano worked as an assistant to manga artist Kōsuke Fujishima.
- Kotonoba Drive (コトノバドライブ Kotonoba Doraibu) (2014-2017)
- Isaki of the Cub (カブのイサキ Kabu no Isaki) (2007-2013, Afternoon)
- Kumabachi no koto (February 2007, Afternoon)
- Misaki (July 2006, Afternoon)
- PositioN (1999-2001, Afternoon Season Zōkan and Bessatsu Morning)
- Turbo Type S (2006, tribute manga for E no Moto)
- Yokohama Kaidashi Kikō (1994–2006, Afternoon)
- "2007 Seiun Awards announced". TokyoGraph. Retrieved 2007-09-04.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|