Hitoshi Tomizawa (富沢ひとし Tomizawa Hitoshi?) is a Japanese manga artist. Alien 9 is his best-known work; his manga tend to be short, with sci-fi stories involving children and insects. His art was fairly standard shōnen manga style for his first series, but starting with Alien 9 it became very distinctive, but with very large eyes and unnatural proportions, and has since been featured in exhibitions including Murakami Takashi's superflat. Before making his debut, Tomizawa worked as an assistant to Baki the Grappler author Keisuke Itagaki.
- Treasure Hunter Jubei (Shōnen Champion)
- Alien Nine (Young Champion)
- Alien Nine Emulators (Champion Red)
- Milk Closet (Afternoon)
- Propeller Heaven (Ultra Jump)
- Battle Royale II: Blitz Royale (Champion Red)
- Tokumu Hokokan Yumihari (Genzo)
- Yume Nikki (Manga Life Win+)
- Superflat, by Hunter Drohojowska-Philp, at Artnet
- Thompson, Jason (2011-10-20). "Alien Nine - Jason Thompson's House of 1000 Manga". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2016-09-24.