Hiza guruma (膝車) is one of the original 40 throws of Judo as developed by Kano Jigoro. It belongs to the first group of the traditional throwing list in the Gokyo no waza of the Kodokan Judo. It is also included in the current 67 throws of Kodokan Judo. It is classified as a foot technique (ashiwaza).
- Swain, Mike (1994), "Ashiwaza II", Judo Masterclass Techniques (second ed.), Ippon Books, ISBN 1-874572-65-8
- Information on the Techniques of Judo
- Graphic from http://www.judoinfo.com/techdraw.htm
- Demonstrated from http://www.suginoharyu.com/html/video/nagewaza.htm
- Tournament from http://www.judoinfo.com/video8.htm
|This article related to judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|