Hjaltalín performing in Reykjavík in 2011
|Members||Sigríður Thorlacius (vocals)
Viktor Orri Árnasson
Rebekka B. Björnsdóttir
Guðmundur Óskar Guðmundsson
Hjörtur Ingvi Jóhannsson
|Past members||Grímur Helgasson
Þorbjörg Daphne Hall
Hjaltalín is an Icelandic band that has published three albums and enjoys a wide following in their homeland. Their second album, Terminal, was chosen as the album of the year at the 2010 Icelandic music awards. They have also played throughout Europe, most notably in Roskilde and Latitude festivals (2009) and at the Sziget festival (2010).
"The band Hjaltalín began as a one-act thing in the music scene of MH, a Reykjavík gymnasium (in 2004) that is renowned for harboring musicians. Things have evolved since then, personnel changed, and the band has actually changed course regarding musical styles in the meantime, although the band is certainly hard to categorize with influences ranging from modern indie rock to 60’s pop music to classical music." 
The current band members are:
- Axel Haraldsson - Drums
- Guðmundur Óskar Guðmundsson - Bass
- Hjörtur Ingvi Jóhannsson - Keyboards
- Högni Egilsson - Vocals & guitar
- Rebekka Bryndís Björnsdóttir - Bassoon
- Sigríður Thorlacius - Vocals
- Viktor Orri Árnason - Violin
- Former members
- Grímur Helgasson
- Þorbjörg Daphne Hall
- 2007: Sleepdrunk Seasons
- 2009: Terminal
- 2012: Enter 4
- 2014: Days of Gray
- 2013: Jólakveðja (solo album by Sigríður Thorlacius)
- 2007: "Traffic Music"
- 2008: "Þú komst við hjartað í mér"
- 2009: "Sjómannavalsinn"
- 2009: "Stay By You"
- 2009: "Suitcase Man"
- 2013: "Engill alheimsins"
- 2013: "Halo"
- 2013: "Halo" (Live)
- 2014: "Freistingar" (Sigurður Guðmundsson & Sigríður Thorlacius)