Hlaing Bo Bo
|Full name||Hlaing Bo Bo|
|Date of birth||8 July 1996|
|Place of birth||Myanmar|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 6 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 7 July 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 14 November 2019
Hlaing Bo Bo represented his country at the 2016 AFC U-23 Championship qualification, where in the first game against Chinese Taipei he scored twice in a 3-0 win. However, in the next match against Hong Kong Hlaing Bo Bo revived a red card and missed the rest of the qualifying games.
Hlaing Bo Bo also played at the 2015 Southeast Asian Games where he participated in every match as Myanmar made it to the final. He was also mentioned as one of Myanmar's op performers during the tournament.
- Scores and results list Myanmar's goal tally first.
|1.||12 November 2018||Mandalarthiri Stadium, Mandalay||Cambodia||1–1||4–1||2018 AFF Championship|
|3.||7 November 2019||Mandalarthiri Stadium, Mandalay||Nepal||3–0||3–0|
|4.||19 November 2019||Mongolia||1–0||1–0||2022 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Hlaing Bo Bo at National-Football-Teams.com
- Hlaing Bo Bo at Soccerway
- Pahang FA vs Yadanarbon FC AFC Match report
- "Hlaing Bo Bo leads Myanmar to 3-0 victory over Chinese Taipei in AFC U-23 Championship 2016 qualifying". Box Scores. 27 March 2015. Retrieved 30 September 2015.
- Hong Kong U-23 vs Myanmar U-23 AFC Match report
- Noveanto, Eric (15 June 2015). "Myanmar v Thailand: Three key battles in the SEA Games final". Football Channel Asia. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
|This biographical article related to Burmese (Myanmar) association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|