Ho Chi Minh Museum
The Ho Chi Minh Museum is located in Hanoi, Vietnam. It is a museum dedicated to the late Vietnamese leader Ho Chi Minh and Vietnam's revolutionary struggle against foreign powers. It was constructed in the 1990s.
There are several other museums in Vietnam described as "Ho Chi Minh Museum" in western guidebooks, including:
- Ho Chi Minh's childhood house, the Kim Liên museum in Nghệ An.
- Site of Dục Thanh School, Ho Chi Minh museum's Phan Thiết branch.
- Dragon Wharf, Ho Chi Minh museum branch in Ho Chi Minh city.
- Hồ Chí Minh City Museum.
- Various other memorials and Ho Chi Minh temples.
- Lenzi, Iola (2004). Museums of Southeast Asia. Singapore: Archipelago Press. pp. 200 pages. ISBN 981-4068-96-9.
Media related to Ho Chi Minh Museum at Wikimedia Commons
|This article related to a museum in Vietnam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|