From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The village was likely founded in the mid-16th century.
The Chan Ancestral Hall, at No. 25 Ho Chung First Lane was built around the 1850s.
- Hong Kong 2006 Yearbook: Archaeological Background
- P.H.Hase "The Historical Heritage of Ho Chung, Pak Kong, and Sha Kok Mei, Sai Kung", June 2003
- Antiquities and Monuments Offices - Introduction to 1444 Historic Buildings, p.34
- List of Graded Historic Buildings in Hong Kong (as at 18 September 2009)
- Antiquities and Monuments Offices - Introduction to 1444 Historic Buildings, p.588
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ho Chung.|
|This Hong Kong location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|