Hob (video game)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Platform(s)||PlayStation 4, Windows, Nintendo Switch|
|Release||Windows, PlayStation 4|
September 26, 2017
April 17, 2019
Hob is an action-adventure game
The darkness rumbles to life. Massive gears turn their teeth, shifting ancient monoliths into place. A door opens. Dappled forest light beckons you from your chamber, entering an unknown world both beautiful and dangerous, buzzing with life above and whirring with mysterious machinery below. Hob is a vibrant, suspenseful adventure game. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos? .
Development and release
Hob was developed by Runic Games. The game was announced in August 2015 at PAX Prime. Matt Uelmen composed the soundtrack for the game. The game was released on PlayStation 4 and Windows in 2017.
- Sinha, Ravi (April 1, 2016). "Hob Interview: Out of the Torchlight, Into Mystery". Gaming Bolt. Retrieved May 31, 2017.
- Dyer, Mitch (August 31, 2015). "PAX 2015: Hob Is the Next Best Thing to a New Zelda Game". IGN. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Martin, Michael (August 17, 2015). "PAX Prime 2015: Runic Games Announces Hob for PC and Consoles". IGN. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- "Music with Matt Uelmen – Hob". YouTube. January 27, 2017. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Leendertsen, Jordan (March 9, 2017). "Going Hands On With Runic Games' Weird And Wonderful World - Hob". Game Informer. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Nunneley, Stephany (March 28, 2019). "Torchlight 2 is coming to consoles this fall, Hob will release on Switch April 17". VG247. Retrieved March 28, 2019.
- "Hob for PC Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved December 22, 2017.
- "Hob for PlayStation 4 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved December 22, 2017.
|This action-adventure game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|