Hobart Mills, California
|Elevation||5,880 ft (1,790 m)|
There was a post office in the town during the peiod of 1900 through 1938.
This region experiences warm (but not hot) and dry summers, with no average monthly temperatures above 71.6 °F. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Hobart Mills has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate, abbreviated "Csb" on climate maps.
- "Populated Place in Nevada County, California, USA.". placenames.com. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- Richards, Gordon (June 19, 2007). "Building the new town of Hobart Mills". sierrasun.com. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- Gudde, Erwin G. (1998). California place names : the origin and etymology of current geographical names (4th ed., rev. and enl. ed.). Berkeley: University of California Press. p. 166. ISBN 0-520-21316-5.
- "Hobart Mills 1912 4a-bar 1900-1938 PC.". postalhistory.com. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- "Hobart Mills: Patrick J. Hillings 1923". politicalgraveyard.com. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- Climate Summary for Hobart Mills, California
|This Nevada County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|