Hoboken may refer to:
- Hoboken, New Jersey, United States
- Hoboken, Antwerp, a district of Antwerp, Belgium
- Hoboken, Georgia, United States
- Hoboken, Alabama, United States
- Anthony van Hoboken (1887–1983), Dutch musicologist
- Conrad III Schetz, 1st Baron of Hoboken.
- Conrard-Albert, 1st Duke d'Ursel, 1st Duke of Hoboken.
- Hoboken-Verzeichnis, catalogue of works by Joseph Haydn as compiled by Anthony van Hoboken
- Hoboken Terminal, an intermodal station on the Hudson River
- Hoboken Cemetery, North Bergen
- West Hoboken, New Jersey
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoboken.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.