Hoboken International Film Festival
The Hoboken International Film Festival is an annual festival that promotes domestic and international television pilots, screenplays, non-studio films. Awards, with cash prizes, are given for the best submissions. The festival was founded by Kenneth del Vecchio, who is its chairman. First held in 2005, it is now held at the Thomas Morahan Waterfront Park in Greenwood Lake, New York. It was held first at the Frank Sinatra Park in Hoboken, New Jersey and later in Orange County, New York, including most recently in Middletown, New York.
- Television and film in New Jersey
- Garden State Film Festival
- Golden Door Film Festival
- New Jersey Film Festival
- "Hoboken International Film Festival". Film Freeway. Retrieved July 15, 2017.
- "Kenneth Del Vecchio gearing up for Hoboken International Film Festival in Greenwood Lake". Rockland Times. February 9, 2017. Retrieved July 15, 2017.