Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hock may refer to:
- Hock (wine), a type of wine
- Hock (anatomy), part of an animal's leg
- To leave an item with a pawnbroker
- A type of wine bottle used primarily for German or Alsatian wine
- Hocktide or Hock tide, an English holiday consisting of Hock Monday and Hock Tuesday
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.