|Hockham shown within Norfolk|
|Area||13.36 km2 (5.16 sq mi)|
|• Density||45/km2 (120/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Hockham is a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. It covers an area of 13.36 km2 (5.16 sq mi) and had a population of 620 in 252 households at the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of Breckland. The district's 2007/08 estimate suggests that the population had risen to 645. At the 2011 Census the population was measured at 603 only in 259 households.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes[permanent dead link]. Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- "Yearbook 2007/2008 – Parish Information". Breckland District council. Archived from the original on 21 November 2008. Retrieved 25 June 2009.
- Minutes of Breckland District meetings, for example, such as for planning applications.
- "Little Hockham". Retrieved 25 June 2009.
Media related to Hockham at Wikimedia Commons
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|