|Look up hocus-pocus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hocus Pocus may refer to:
- Hocus pocus (magic), an exclamation used by magicians, usually the magic words spoken when bringing about some sort of change
- Hocus Pocus (novel), a 1990 novel by Kurt Vonnegut
- Hocus Pocus: A Tale of Magnificent Magicians, a 2007 book by illusionist Paul Kieve
- Hokus Pokus, the 2007 book in the Sisterhood: Rules of the Game series by Fern Michaels
Film and television
- Hokus Pokus (1949 film), the 115th short subject starring American slapstick comedy team the Three Stooges
- Hokus Pokus (1989 film), a skateboarding video released by H-Street.
- Hocus Pocus (1993 film), a 1993 Halloween-themed fantasy/comedy film that was released by Disney and directed by Kenny Ortega
- Hocus Pocus, the rabbit who turns on his magician owner, Professor Hinkle in the 1969 Christmas television special Frosty the Snowman
- Hocus Pocus (SpongeBob SquarePants), a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 4
- "Hocus Pocus" (song), a song by the Dutch rock group Focus
- Hocus Pocus (Enon album), the 2003 indie rock album by Enon
- Hocus Pocus (group), a hip hop/jazz band from Nantes, France
- "Hokus Pokus" (Insane Clown Posse song), a song from studio album, The Great Milenko
- Hocus Pocus (Kaela Kimura album), the 2009 J-pop album by Kaela Kimura
- Doop (band) (later Hocus Pocus), a dance music production act from the Netherlands
- UFO (band), previously known as Hocus Pocus
- Heart (band), previously known as Hocus Pocus
- "Hocus Pocus" (song), a song by Animal Collective (USA)
- Hocus Pocus (video game), a 1994 side-scrolling platform video game developed by Moonlite Software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hocus Pocus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.