Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hodgepodge or hotchpotch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hodgepodge or hotchpotch describes a confused or disorderly mass or collection of things; a "mess" or a "jumble".
Hodge-podge may refer to:
- Hodge-Podge (comics), a character from the comic strip Bloom County
- Hodge-Podge (soup), a type of mutton soup
- Hotchpot, in property law, the blending or combining of property in order to ensure equality of division
- Hodgepodge Lodge, 1970–1977 American children's television series shown on a number of PBS stations
- Hotch Potch House, a BBC television programme aimed at preschool children.
- Hutspot, a simple traditional Dutch casserole, usually composed of potatoes, carrots, and onions, all mashed together.
- Kids' CBC, a programming block on CBC Television called Hodge Podge Lodge from the 1980s to the early 1990s
- Sacred Chao, a symbol used by Discordians to illustrate the interrelatedness of order and disorder
- Lancashire Hotpot, a dish of lamb, potatoes and onions.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hodge-podge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.