From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hofbräu may refer to:
- Cölner Hofbräu Früh, a brewery in Cologne
- Hofbrau, a style of carvery cuisine prevalent in Northern California, U.S.A.
- Staatliches Hofbräuhaus in München (Hofbräu München), a brewery in Munich
- Stuttgarter Hofbräu, a German brewery located in Stuttgart
- Würzburger Hofbräu, a brewery in Würzburg, Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hofbräu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.