Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hofbräu may refer to:
- Cölner Hofbräu Früh, a brewery in Cologne
- Hofbrau, a style of carvery cuisine prevalent in Northern California, U.S.A.
- Staatliches Hofbräuhaus in München (Hofbräu München), a brewery in Munich
- Stuttgarter Hofbräu, a German brewery located in Stuttgart
- Würzburger Hofbräu, a brewery in Würzburg, Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hofbräu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.