Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hoffa may refer to:
- Hoffa (film), a 1992 biographical film about labor leader Jimmy Hoffa
- Rafael Araújo (basketball), Brazilian NBA basketball player, nicknamed Hoffa
- Albert Hoffa (1859–1907), German orthopaedic surgeon
- James P. Hoffa (born 1941), son of Jimmy Hoffa, leader of the Teamsters Union
- Jimmy Hoffa (1913–1975), American labor union leader and author
- Portland Hoffa (1905–1990), American comedian, actor, and dancer
- Reese Hoffa (born 1977), American shot-putter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoffa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.