From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hog may refer to:
- Harley-Davidson, a motorcycle manufacturer
- The Hogs (American football), the offensive line of the Washington Redskins
- Hogging and sagging, a nautical term
- Hogging (sexual practice)
- Higher order grammar
- Histogram of oriented gradients, used in computer vision and image processing for the purpose of object detection
- House of Guitars
- Arkansas Razorbacks, the sports teams of the University of Arkansas
- Frank País Airport, IATA symbol HOG
- Hidden Object Game, a genre of casual games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.