Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hog may refer to:
- hog (sheep), a yearling sheep, as yet unshorn
- Harley-Davidson, a motorcycle manufacturer
- The Hogs (American football), the offensive line of the Washington Redskins
- Hogging and sagging, a nautical term
- Hogging (sexual practice)
- Higher order grammar
- Histogram of oriented gradients, used in computer vision and image processing for the purpose of object detection
- House of Guitars
- Arkansas Razorbacks, the sports teams of the University of Arkansas
- Frank País Airport, IATA symbol HOG
- Hidden Object Game, a genre of casual games
- Head on gutted, a term in the fishing industry (compare HOGG, "head on, gilled and gutted")
- Hog is one of the vernaculars for phencyclidine in the New York area.
- a Sandhog is the slang term given to urban miners, construction workers who work underground
- a Server hog places excessive load on a server such that the server performance as experienced by other clients is degraded
- a Water hog is a machine that removes water from sports grounds
- Pig (disambiguation)
- Boar (disambiguation)
- Swine (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.