Hogan Township, Dearborn County, Indiana
Location of Hogan Township in Dearborn County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||15.44 sq mi (40.0 km2)|
|• Land||15.38 sq mi (39.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||801 ft (244 m)|
|• Density||76.6/sq mi (29.6/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453415|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 15.44 square miles (40.0 km2), of which 15.38 square miles (39.8 km2) (or 99.61%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.39%) is water.
The township contains one cemetery, Carbaugh.
- "Hogan Township, Dearborn County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Unigraphic. p. 172.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 478.
|Sparta Township||Center Township|
|Clay Township||Washington Township|