HAN University of Applied Sciences
|Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen|
|Motto||De HAN geeft je de ruimte (HAN gives you opportunities)|
|Established||February 1, 1996|
|Type||University of Applied Sciences|
|Colors||Red and Blue|
The HAN University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool van Arnhem en Nijmegen in Dutch), often abbreviated as HAN, is a vocational university of applied sciences with campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen in the Netherlands. It offers bachelor's and master's degrees in a wide range of subjects. Arnhem Business School is the international department of HAN University.
The HAN was established in 1996 after a merger of several other schools. It operates on two campuses - Arnhem and Nijmegen, and has four faculties:
- Faculteit Economie en Management (FEM, Faculty of Economics and Management)
- This Faculty resides in both Arnhem and Nijmegen. Most international students live in Arnhem (Arnhem Business School). The faculty has 15 bachelor studies, divided over 3 institutes (Business, International Business & Communication and Financial Management & Law).
- Faculteit Gezondheid Gedrag en Maatschappij (GGM, Faculty of Health, Behavior and Society)
- Faculteit Techniek (Faculty of Engineering) (this faculty also contains the Informatica Communication Academy)
- Faculteit Educatie (Faculty Education).