Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hoist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hoist may refer to:
- Hoist (device), a machine for lifting loads
- Hoist controller, a machine for raising and lowering goods or personnel by means of a cable
- Hydraulic hooklift hoist, another machine
- Hoist (mining), another machine
- Hoist (flag), the half of a flag nearer to the flagpole
- Hoist (album), by Phish
- USS Hoist (ARS-40), a Bolster class rescue and salvage ship acquired by the U.S. Navy during World War II
- Hoist (motion), a parliamentary procedure used in Canadian legislative bodies
- Patient lift, for lifting people
- Outliner, filter for viewing
In computing, hoisting may refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hoist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.