Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hokey can refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Hokey, the name of a particular House-elf in the fictional Harry Potter series
- Hokey cokey (AKA hokey pokey), a participation dance
- Hokey Wolf, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon character
- Hokey, Handover Keying technologies addressing seamless migration of secure wireless connections from one network to another
- Hokey, misspelling of Hokie, the mascot of Virginia Tech
- Hokey, phony and obviously contrived (not necessarily a negative connotation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hokey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.