Hokkaido Cultural Broadcasting Co., Ltd. (北海道文化放送株式会社 Hokkaidō Bunka Hōsō Kabushikigaisha, UHB) is a TV station affiliated with Fuji News Network (FNN) and Fuji Network System (FNS) serving in Hokkaido, Japan, headquartered in Sapporo, established 1972/4/1.
- June 19, 1971: Founded.
- January 14, 1972: First tests conducted just in time for the 1972 Winter Olympics, the first of a kind in Asia.
- April 1, 1972: Regular broadcasts commence from a single station (JOBM-TV) to the districts of Sapporo, Hakodate, Asahikawa and Muraran.
- October 1972: Broadcasting extends to Obihiro, Kushiro and Abashiri, thus reaching the entire prefecture.
- October 1, 1983: The current logo, featuring a red circle with a lowercase uhb wordmark, is introduced.
- December 1, 1984: UHB commences multiplex (bilingual) audio transmissions.
- 1991: UHB becomes responsible for FNN's Moscow bureau.
- June 1, 2006: Digital terrestrial broadcasts commence in Sapporo.
- July 24, 2011: Analog terrestrial broadcasts conclude.