|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||194 ft / 59 m|
Its location is approximately 345 kilometres (214 mi), by air, east of Nairobi International Airport, the country's largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:1° 31' 12.00"S, +40° 0' 14.00"E (Latitude:-1.520000; Longitude:40.003890).
Hola Airport is a small civilian airport, serving Hola and surrounding communities. Situated at 59 metres (194 ft) above sea level, the airport has a single unpaved runway 18-36 that measures 2,950 feet (900 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
At the moment, there is no regular, scheduled airline service to Hola Airport.
- "Distance between Hola (Coast) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Site Weather Station HKHO in Hola Airport, CO, Kenya". CWOP Weather. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Airports in Kenya". www.aircraft-charter-world.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Hola Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airport information for HKHO at Great Circle Mapper.