All Saints Church, Holbrook
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||IP9 2|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Holbrook is a village situated close to the northern shore of the Stour estuary in Suffolk, England. It is located on the Shotley peninsula in Babergh district, around 5 miles (8.0 km) south of Ipswich.
The village has two pubs, the Compasses and the Swan, a Co-op store, a newsagent, a hairdresser and a village hall. The area is served by a primary school and Holbrook Academy, which shares a site with the Peninsula Sports Centre. The parish church, dedicated to All Saints, is a Grade II* listed building. The village also has Methodist church.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- Philip's Street Atlas Suffolk, 2007 edition. p. 106.
- "Ward population 2011". Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Suffolk Churches". suffolkchurches.co.uk. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- Stuff, Good. "Church of All Saints, Holbrook, Suffolk". britishlistedbuildings.co.uk. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Holbrook". eamethodist.org.uk. Archived from the original on 10 July 2013. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holbrook, Suffolk.|
- Village website
- All Saints' Church Suffolk Churches
- ""East Anglian Film Archive: "Holbrook" search results - eafa.org.uk"". Retrieved 1 May 2012.
- "The East of England Geodiversity Partnership (Holbrook Bay) - geoeast.org.uk" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 March 2016. Retrieved 3 June 2012.
- Holbrook, Suffolk at genuki