Hold That Girl
|Hold That Girl|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Hamilton MacFadden|
|Screenplay by||Dudley Nichols|
|Music by||David Buttolph|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Hold That Girl is a 1934 American comedy film directed by Hamilton MacFadden and written by Dudley Nichols and Lamar Trotti. The film stars James Dunn, Claire Trevor, Alan Edwards, Gertrude Michael, John Davidson and Robert McWade. The film was released on March 24, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- James Dunn as Barney Sullivan
- Claire Trevor as Tonie Bellamy
- Alan Edwards as Tom Mallory
- Gertrude Michael as Dorothy Lamont
- John Davidson as Ackroyd
- Robert McWade as McCloy
- Effie Ellsler as Grandmother
- Jay Ward as Warren
- "Hold That Girl (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- A.D.S. (1934-03-24). "Movie Review - Hold That Girl - A Romantic Sleuth". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
- "Hold That Girl". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-16.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|