Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Population||100 (2001 Census)|
170. (2011 Census)
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Holdenby is an English village and civil parish about 5.5 miles (8.9 km) north-west of Northampton in the Daventry district of Northamptonshire. The population of the civil parish at the time of the 2011 census was 170.
- John Charles Cox, Rector of Holdenby from 1893, was a prominent local historian.
- Arthur Letts Sr., business owner of Los Angeles, California
- "Area selected: Daventry (Non-Metropolitan District)". Neighbourhood Statistics: Full Dataset View. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 December 2010.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 5 July 2016.
- Pevsner & Cherry, 1973, p. 261.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 20 July 2011. Retrieved 20 September 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Cherry, Bridget (1973) . Northamptonshire. The Buildings of England. Harmondsworth: Penguin Books. pp. 260–263. ISBN 0-14-071022-1.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holdenby.|
- for Holdenby
|This Northamptonshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|